Member Benefits & Structure
NRCGA membership is open to any individual, organization, municipality or corporation interested in the promotion of underground damage prevention. Organizations may have multiple individuals participating under the company’s membership. Membership benefits include:
- Networking with state regulators, USA North 811 representatives, utility representatives, and other industry experts.
- Increasing your understanding of damage prevention issues.
- Influencing the work being done by NRCGA committees (Training/Education, Best Practices, Locate Rodeo, etc.).
- Ensuring your stakeholder group is well represented.
- Gaining exposure to new technologies in research & development.
The NRCGA has two membership levels.
- Stakeholder Member – $800 Annual Dues: Stakeholder members represent the NRCGA’s established industry stakeholder groups (see below). Stakeholder members are recognized through prominent display of member names and/or logos on materials produced by the NRCGA, on educational programs administered by the NRCGA and on the NRCCGA website.
- Associate Member: $400 Annual Dues: Associate members support the NRCGA’s purpose and activities, but are not a part of an established NRCGA industry stakeholder group. Examples include vendors of services and supplies, emergency responders, equipment manufacturing and suppliers, etc. Associate members are recognized through prominent display of the member names on the NRCGA website.
Fill out the form below to become an NRCGA member and pay dues online. PLEASE NOTE: Members who choose to pay online will be charged an additional fee to cover PayPal’s transaction fees ($24.20 for stakeholder memberships and $12.26 for associate memberships). You may also download the NRCGA’s membership application (PDF) and pay by check.