The agenda below is subject to change.
- 7:00 a.m. Begin arriving at UNLV. Park in the Cottage Grove Parking Garage on the corner of Cottage Grove Ave. and Maryland Parkway (see map below). There’s no charge for parking on weekends.
- 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Registration, breakfast & vendor expo in the Science & Engineering Building (see map below).
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.: Rules presentation in the Science & Engineering Building.
- Competitors – Auditorium
- Volunteers – Classroom
- 9:00 a.m. – Noon: Competition.
Competitors will be separated by division (gas, water, communications, electric) and will wait for their turn to compete in the designated staging area. Competitors are not allowed to watch others compete prior to completing their locates. Read the Rodeo Rules for more Information.
- Noon – 1:30 p.m.: Lunch and vendor expo in the Science & Engineering Building.
While competitors and guests eat lunch provided by the NRCGA, judges will tally competition numbers. Division winners announced.
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.: Division winners compete in the Jackpot Locate.
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Award ceremony. Jackpot Locate winner announced and prizes awarded. Prize drawings for door prizes take place throughout the award ceremony. Competitors only allowed to participate in the prize drawings.