The Nevada Regional Common Ground Alliance (NRCGA) provides a forum for members across Nevada to discuss best practices in damage prevention. NRCGA objectives are:
- To promote the use of the Common Ground Alliance Best Practices and develop our own best practices for Nevada.
- To welcome all stakeholders within our region and encourage their participation in the NRCGA.
- To educate all Nevadans about Common Ground Best Practices and Nevada excavation law (NRS 455/NAC 455).
- To identify damage prevention issues within Nevada and develop practices to resolve them.
- To exchange ideas and information with other regional CGA partnerships.
The NRCGA’s efforts to educate excavators, locators and homeowners about underground damage prevention help eliminate interruption to vital services, safety risks, accidents, and fatalities.
NRCGA stakeholder members include: Design/Engineering; Electric; Excavator; Gas; Locators; One-Call; Pipeline; Public Works; Regulator; Road Builder; Sewer; Telecommunications, & Water.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the NRCGA, click here!