The NRCGA Utility Locate Rodeo is an annual competition that showcases the utility line locating profession. The knowledge and skill utilized by line locators are important factors in underground damage prevention and in keeping our community safe.
All locators working in Nevada are encouraged to participate for a chance to win cash, TVs, gift cards and other fabulous gifts provided by the Rodeo’s generous sponsors! It’s also a great opportunity for locators to meet colleagues from other locating companies, as well as NRCGA members.
- DATE: Saturday, December 17, 2022
Sign up for our email list for rodeo updates
- LOCATION: University of Nevada, Las Vegas
4505 S. Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89154
- TIME: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- 8 a.m. – Registration & Breakfast
- 8:45 a.m. – Mandatory Rules Meeting
- 9 a.m. – Rodeo Begins
- 12 p.m. – Lunch
- COST TO PARTICIPATE: FREE!
- COMPETITOR REGISTRATION: Click here to register.
Registration closes Friday, Dec. 2, 2022.
- ELIGIBILITY: Competitors must meet eligibility requirements.
- PRIZES: Cash prizes for division winners. The over-all winner also receives a free trip to participate in the International Utility Locate Rodeo!
- RULES: NRCGA UTILITY LOCATE RODEO RULES 2022 (PDF)
- SPONSORS: Interested in sponsoring the Rodeo? Click here to pledge your support!
- RODEO WINNERS:
- QUESTIONS? Contact Dawn Rivard at email@example.com or (702) 486-7214.
Special thanks to USA North 811 for developing the video below. Watch to see what the Rodeo’s all about!